Terms & Conditions - Sewing Courses
1. Due to the limited number of places, bookings are only refundable in extenuating circumstances. Once your booking is complete you will receive a confirmation and receipt from us. Please check your junk or promotional folders if you cannot locate them in your main inbox and contact us if you haven’t received these within 24 hours of completing your booking.
2. We understand things can come up sometimes, and if for any reason you can no longer attend your course, we will do our best to accommodate you on a different date, subject to availability and provided you give more than one week's notice.
3. All cancellations made less than a week from a course start date will be dealt with as follows: your place will be released back on the website. If someone else books it then you may request a refund or reschedule your course. If your place remains unsold then we cannot offer a refund but we may be able to reschedule your course subject to availability.
4. You may transfer the booking to a different name subject to the same terms.
5. When booking a course for someone other than yourself, it is your responsibility to make them aware of these terms and conditions and to give them enough notice as possible about the booking.
6. We reserve the right to cancel a course with less than two bookings. In this case, a full refund would be issued.
Refund Policy: We are only able to issue refunds through the same method of payment used to make a booking. Payments will be refunded to the card or bank account the booking was made through. PLEASE NOTE: we are not able to issue cash refunds for bookings made via card or bank transfer.